• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Youtube
  • LinkedIn
  • Google+

Call us today at 1-800-419-6157

The Latest Technology in Cold Storage

RegalBeloitEC3HPAs a leader in cold storage, Carlisle Energy introduces the latest in technology with 1.5 HP up to 2.5 HP EC Motors in 240v and 480v with the industry’s only 3-Phase 480v ECM Controllers.

Frigitek™ Electronically Commuted (EC) Motors and Controllers are intended for the commercial and industrial sectors where walk-in coolers, refrigerators and freezers are used. Our energy efficiency approach consists of changing out conventional motors in evaporator fans used in refrigerations systems and replacing them with brushless DC motors and Frigitek™ Controllers, resulting in dramatic efficiency improvements. These new larger HP EC motors only increase customers ROI while simultaneously increasing Incentive Money from the Utility companies.

We apply clear-cut engineering solutions since efficiencies are simply derived from the difference between the energy performance of conventional motors and controls and that of efficient Frigitek™ controllers operating EC motors that use internal electronic circuitry to convert AC to DC and also control speed and rotation.

Frigitek™ motor controllers function by sensing the operational status of the cooling system and controlling the speed of the evaporator fans.  By operating the fans at a low speed when no cooling is called for, the fans circulate about 40% as much as normal and use only 10% as much energy without impacting cooling requirements. The addition of either the Frigitek™ ECM I and ECM III Motor Controllers single or 3-Phase controllers to an evaporator will increase energy savings by about 50% over what EC motors alone will provide.

For more information on Frigitek™ Electronically Commuted (EC) Motors and Controllers and how Carlisle Energy can save you money, please contact us directly at (714) 684-1766.

admin

About admin

No Comments

Leave a Comment