Energy Consumption for Pacific GiantAugust 29, 2020 - News & Updates - 0 Comments
We facilitated $21,747 in incentives for Pacific Giant on December 13, 2017. In October of 2008, Pacific Giant moved into 42,000 square foot state-of-the-art Seafood Distribution Warehouse in the City of Vernon, California. Adjacent to Los Angeles and within minutes of the Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach, this facility was built to house our products and provide exceptional customer service. Their facility meets or exceeds USDC and HACCP standards and consists of an 18,000 square foot freezer, 5500 square feet of coolers, 4500 square feet of refrigerated staging area, 2 processing rooms, 8 loading docks, a test kitchen and executive offices. With several hundred different products, and over 2000 pallet positions.
- $26,848 – Monthly dollar savings at 7.5 (50%)cents per kWh
- $289,958.20 – kWh’s REDUCED YEAR ONE
- $1.288 years Return on Investment ROI
Project consisted of installation:
11 existing Evaporators and Retro-fit each of the evaporator’s existing motors with 3 P48013 – 480V, 1-Ph, 1/3 Hp, Vari-Spd EC Motor – 8 P48034 – 480V, 1-Ph, 3/4 Hp, Vari-Spd EC Motor – 24 P480200 – 480V, 3-Ph, 2.0 Hp, Vari-Spd EC Motor – 11 ECM-III Controller.
Other Successful Projects and Incentives obtained
- Global Farms Enterprises: $ 44,352
- Coast Citrus: $ 4,512
- Olympic Fruit & Vegetable: $ 62,852
- Maui Fresh International: $ 36,878
- Great Earth Produce: $ 3,947
- LA Produce Distributors: $ 13,552
- Pilot Water Tower CS: $ 22,657